Top Love Songs for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day for parties, wedding celebrations, dances, or even just a quiet date with your sweetheart. It’s a time to celebrate love, and romantic music absolutely must be part of that. Love is a timeless topic in music, with thousands upon thousands of songs spanning the decades from back in the ‘50s up to present day 2018, all of them extolling its virtues or relishing its passion. Here, we’ll look at the top love songs for Valentine’s Day.
Top Songs of All Time
According to Music Outfitters, these are fifteen of the top love songs of all time. These songs range from well-known classics to popular modern tunes, all of which bring a romantic vibe into the room.
- “Endless Love” (1981) by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- “I’ll Make Love to You” (1994) by Boyz II Men
- “You Needed Me” (1978) by Anne Murray
- “Be Without You” (2005) by Mary J. Blige
- “We Found Love” (2011) by Rihanna (and featuring Scottish DJ Calvin Harris)
- “How Deep Is Your Love” (1977) by the Bee Gees
- “And I Love Her” (1964) by the Beatles
- “Something” (1969) also by the Beatles, not to mention Elvis, Frank Sintatra, Shirley Bassey…
- “I Will Always Love You” (1992) by Whitney Houston
- “I Can’t Stop Loving You” (1962) by Ray Charles
- “Hey There Delilah” (2005) by the Plain White T’s
- “Let Me Love You” (2004) by Mario
- “To Know Him Is to Love Him” (2006) by Amy Winehouse
- “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher” (1967) by Jackie Wilson
- “Time in a Bottle” (1972) by Jim Croce
Creating a Playlist
These romantic songs are perfect for a wedding or anniversary party playlist. If one of these is in your future, start with our list and ask your friends and family about favorites too. A professional DJ can help you build the perfect playlist. Contact Groovy Sound Productions today!